Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Juicy Updates!

First of the very all, I really deprive of meeting this little makcik above.
She is none other than my niece; who call me Kakak Nol
who always say "what ever lah! " and " too much ehhk! "
if she is irritated of kena kacau with my brothers.
She is none other than Nurallysa Qistina.
:(
She is so takot with din I dont know why.
.
.
.
.
.

This picture below is on the 2nd Jan 09, right after I got back from
Batam. Maseh ade telo batam nya itu pak.
.
.
.
.
This one, baju je same with the one above, but on a diff occasion.
This one kt teck whye, after mkn,
after tgk his soccermatch.
.
.
.


Ni gmbr da basi ehk? 2008 nye.
HARI RAYA HAJI.
heehee. thats my grandma, whom I sleep with since I am 10
.
.
.
Ni on the 28th Feb 09,
kat luar Jurong Bird Park.
Deprived childhood.
Da lame kite kite tk tengok burong hidop. Heeheehee.
This one during Jennet's ( my collegue @ work ) 25th Birthday
mini celbrations on the 1st March.
Thhhattt is Sophia. Our sweetheart at work. :)

.

.

.


This one is our recent picture. On the 10th March,
(happy 25th months syg)
@ Lido waiting for My Bloody Valentine 3D !!!
So excited sungguh.com

movie die gay-rek!
kite tuka2 tmpt dari the back seat
to the front seat just to get a bttr view

.

.
My dad's 45th celbration time cutting cake @ home.

the "yay-yay aku ade bini and mak" senyom
.
.
the anak-mak senyom
blackforest from whitesands shpg cntr. Huahua.
beli cake dari hujong tambak ni.
.
.
.

This pic below we're going on a river cruise, macam
feeling ala2 cruise gitu. Haha.
this one we took after flyer.
i really am going to miss Aminuddin so much :(


.
.
.
.
On 1st march, father organise a small belated n coming bdae clbration for the family
and for Amin's ns farewell party @ Pasir ris park.
But sedih, coz kite baru 2 hour plus lepak and maen frisbee cum soccer
kat sane, then hujan lebat dtg.
So we then lepak at Kak Lyn Leman's house.
.
.
.
OH HAZIEQ HAIQAL DA BESAR!!
THIS IS THE ADEK BERADEK.
Presenting to you.....
.
.
.
HAZIEQ HAIQAL BIN SULAIMAN
AND,
.
.
.
SARA ANDRYA BTE SULAIMAN
before the rain falls.
.
.
.
.
And since my beloved and very close brother is going to Tekong
tomorrow, (omg! y like so fast huh?!)
The cousins planned for the last outing before he turn into a man.
Haha. Maseh boy skg.
I dont know why da 3 nights I cry myself to sleep.
I am really going to miss Amin.
Never been away for more than a week of not meeting each other in my
whole entire life being his sister :'(
.
..
...
I really love you bro.
[ps aiman, i love u too k chubby.!]
us at haji lane.
from 5pm-10plus at the same place. Huahuahua.

Well, there you have it.
Pictures which I've been tanaming for more than a month,
haahaa.
Finally, exams are over, now can enjoy puas puas.
Come people, date me.
I wont be free only on weekends.
Aminuddin, Im so going to miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:"""""(((((((

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...