


today was fantabulous.
I love Muhammad Saifudin soooo much!
My irreplacable one.
we went to many places today.and one of them is.....
The Singapore Flyer!
:D
We memang dari dulu tktau how to go there.
So tadi, kite langgar.
I be the street directory.
Since last 2 weeks I went there with family,
I sikit2 tau the road already.
Wah, a tap on my back sikit.
Pandai anak Aladdin ni. :p
I love being around you b.
Cant wait to meet u again later.
kiss kiss kiss kiss.
i love this red checkered collared shirt im wearing.
I got it online!! Kak sarah, thanks for the website!
On the day u gave me the link,
besok nye i order buat tempahan !!!
:D
I got it online!! Kak sarah, thanks for the website!
On the day u gave me the link,
besok nye i order buat tempahan !!!
:D

I LOVE TODAY (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment