Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LALALA.

I dont know what happened. Everything is moving so fast. I dont recognise myself anymore.





Monday16March09
Woke up at 6.30am to get ready for Johor.
Cz dad's working halfday, so we must rush.
Shopped a lil while.
Have lunch at Pizza hut.
Then zoom home.
Then meet Din.

Watched this movie,
screamed a few times,
tekejot punye scenes banyak skali kat cite ni.
Great story, great sound effect.
Watched with someone that have voice,
so boleh pekik and jerit same same.
(something like shutter & 4bia)



[ gerek gile, to those who love horror movie,
aku recommend. ]



While waiting for the movie to start,
we have this freaking nice meal at Breeks.




All on me, cause I really wants to feel the feeling of belanjaing somebody,
and I want him to be the first -_-'
something happened, and i dont wish to let the whole world knows about it.
I think right now,only Juli knws what actually happens.
.

.

.

.

And later at night, this sweety pie came and sleepover at my place.
She's the reason for my laughters and smile on thaaat night.
:)
She's the cutest baby (omg,nw da bukan baby lagi, da 5 years old!) in the world.
We still call her baby, despite her age.
I loveee calling her B.

It reminds me of u.
.

..

...

I __________ someone.
I dont knw if this is the correct way or not.
I knw I shouldnt do this before ______________________.
But I couldnt help it.
I need ___________ at the moment.
I know I _____________.

Haiz.
Sigh.
Yawns.
Ahakz.(eh,this one for happy mood)

Eh, sempat aku buat diri sendiri senyom kat blog ni?

By 12am, i reaaalllly cannot take it anymore.
machiaaam mau demam.

Tuesday17March09

Wake up with a cute girl staring right in front of my eyes.
Its been ages since I smiled right after I woke up.
(dulu2 time baru2 bercinta, bgn je senyom...everything macam wonderful gitu mahh..
skg macam tido tknk bangon2 je...)
I bring her to the toilet to get her to sheeshee.
Die da tk pakai pampers lagi! :p
Coz I terbangon also want to sheeshee. (sheeshee is kencing in chinese)
So after she sheeshee, its my turn to sheeshee.
So after we sheeshee, we go back to our tempat tido.
And then we watched Upin&Ipin episode 1-17.
She love it! I love it too.
She keep on following what Upin&Ipin say.

Then after Upin&Ipin we watched Chiwawa.
Then halfway, qisty keep on asking me to mandi kan die.
I say later can what, but she keep on insisting.
SO i mandi kan her lor.
Siap2 kan her all that, then it was my turn to mandi and all.
We went to zoo after that, haha.
She very tk takot to all animals.
Aku adelah, pekik pekik jerik2 kat die jangan dekat2 sangat.
Die lagi boleh pegang tu rabbit and korek biji mate die.
She even korek the rabbits' ear u know!! LOL.

Aiman and her go maen2 kat the kidsworld and me and parents
lepak kat tepi tenok2 budak2 nye perangai satu satu.
Ade yang takot takot nak masok air.
haha.
Ade yang nak step tknk basa, padehal da pakai swimming costume tau.
Cute giler!!
I really want to be a checher budakbudak seh :(



kla, need to go now.
will update more soon.
Going to watch movies with _____.
I ______ you but I _________ you.
I'm __________.
haiz.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...