Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blah blah blah

This boy above is Saifudin's only nephew. He's turning a big 1 end of this coming June. The last time I met him was Feb. I think middle feb.. Yesterday night met him for merely 5 mins outside Saifudin's home, and he like takot me like that.. Coz I wore this ytd... (pic below) Since my aunt buat some kenduri kesyukuran plus I was starting to love to start something new.. huhu... Insyallah may this not be the first or last time I wore this out. I already ask boyfriend if he will feel malu or what, he said its my own decision, and aminnn if u really sincere in wanting to wear.


Do I look like a ghost dear Baby Shazad darling...?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...