Told u I lost more than 10kg now. Both above and bottom pictures was taken yesterday night.
My current addicted game.



Dad's new camera. Bayek punya!

Bought this reggae Bob Marley kinda beanie at the pasar malam. Haha. I might be selling it.
Beli setakat beli.

Found this at the pasar malam. Imitation!!!!

Bought an iPhone the other day, but its not meant for me. I gave it up to support my brother for his business.

Nothing better to do. Wear mask also want to show the world?

Remember my post on the 2nd April? This was it. I just finished jogging and sit alone at the playground right infront of my old house.
Sot and Dot.

My favourite card game. Against Aiman, the loser. Hahaha

This is Brindy. I fed her everyday.

My so long dead fishess. Mati pn ade cara. Haha

Insyallah one day.




I miss my gfs. :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment