Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I fall in love with you everytime I saw your smile.


I miss my dearest Saifudin right now. I dont know why but tho we just met last Friday, I felt as if we haven't met for ages. Honestly, I feel like asking him to take MC everyday. I hate his training this time. 1 month lor. His training week always make us have time constraint with each other. So many things up in my head, but nak settle one thing also punye lah susah. Its been 3 straight night now I have this beautiful dream of me n him, I even smiled during my sleep I think. And when I wake up, I felt all so lovey dovey and then start talking to his pictures. I think Im going crazy in love withchu again b. Haiz. Hopefully we'll meet tmr. I love you so muchhhh Muhammad Saifudin.

y,

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...