
Firstly, a veryy H A P P Y 20th B I R T H D A Y to my 14 months 11 days younger brother Aminuddin B Aladdin... Thanks for being my brother, going through life as we grow older. Be a good son and dont ever forget your roots no matter how far you'll go in life later. We love you.
Dear diary, this is the longest time I'm healthy and energetic for this month. Just like during my birthday week last feb. I am super happy.. I love what god gave me right now. I learn to appreciate every single seconds of my life now. Im glad Im still breathing and Im glad I still have those who loves and care for me around.
I woke up early today and its funny when I wake up, I went straight to the bathroom to shower. Just like those schooling/working days when Im already late. LATE, thats my middle name. I am not usually punctual or early. Haha. I hope I can stay healthy for long this time round. I badly want to start working. I want money! I know money cant buy happiness, but I want to help out my dad already. At the same time I want to take up some course. I want to take make-up course, I wana work as a specialist in a Spa Shop. I love this kinda job, that's like my dream job. Maybe for now I shall take up some temporary job first then to take up courses. This is my dream plan la. I hope it will come true.
I miss MSMS laaaah. He's been working since Monday and after work I thought he will come home straight.... But he continue to play his police soccer match/have training over at Old PA. Dang, he thinks he's such a robot meh? Wait later complain complain his body acheing la, back pain lah, neck strain la. Aiyoyo. Stubborn boy. Today I force him to go home straight, no singgah minggah anywhere. Hopefully if Im ok later, I think Im gona surprise him. Bring some food over, and wait for his return, without him knowing anything. I hope he will reach home on time.
Mini updates about today over at http://twitter.com/pinqoriko so, follow me!
I woke up early today and its funny when I wake up, I went straight to the bathroom to shower. Just like those schooling/working days when Im already late. LATE, thats my middle name. I am not usually punctual or early. Haha. I hope I can stay healthy for long this time round. I badly want to start working. I want money! I know money cant buy happiness, but I want to help out my dad already. At the same time I want to take up some course. I want to take make-up course, I wana work as a specialist in a Spa Shop. I love this kinda job, that's like my dream job. Maybe for now I shall take up some temporary job first then to take up courses. This is my dream plan la. I hope it will come true.
I miss MSMS laaaah. He's been working since Monday and after work I thought he will come home straight.... But he continue to play his police soccer match/have training over at Old PA. Dang, he thinks he's such a robot meh? Wait later complain complain his body acheing la, back pain lah, neck strain la. Aiyoyo. Stubborn boy. Today I force him to go home straight, no singgah minggah anywhere. Hopefully if Im ok later, I think Im gona surprise him. Bring some food over, and wait for his return, without him knowing anything. I hope he will reach home on time.
Mini updates about today over at http://twitter.com/pinqoriko so, follow me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment