From my nieces.
(Qisty! Da pandai draw and write!!)
(Qisty! Da pandai draw and write!!)

Good Morning, its the 2nd day of April and Im already starting to feel like a really new beginning. Perhaps its going to be a new beginning for me after all? Insyallah. I really hope so. Anw, I decided to blog at this time of the hour when almost 95% of Singaporeans are dreaming (its 5.30am!!!!!!) because I cannot sleep! I admit Im dead tired as hell, but I dont know why I cant put myself to sleep mode eversince I lie on the bed from 3.30am just now. So I decided to cook half maggie mee, and on my lappy to blog.
Its really a good start for a good month for me. Woke up in the morning feeling better, since yesterday (31march2010) afternoon I got sicked again and vomitted for almost 19hours non stop hit, but alhamdulillah stopped around 6am in the morning of 1st April. Felt better and so at night went to Pasir Ris to see this uztaz to bace2 some doa for me lor since doctor also say like nothing wrong with me all that. So we tawakal find other ways to cure my illness. Saifudin was there to accompany me too. He was invited by my mom lor. My mom like manja kan him melebih-lebih like that. I dont like ok. I jealous.. Mama had 2 sons back at home. Eh wait, 3 k. Including my dad. So please mama, dont sayang my boyfriend more than you sayang me k? I am the only daughter so U have to only manja kan me. K best, I love u. Hehe.
After the medication, we went back home. Parents offered boyfriend to come up to have a drink and prolly chit chat alil bit lar since today is public holiday and MSMS pn offday per. I tot he would reject the offer, since its already midnight by then..but come to shock when he say yes so fast so furious. MSMS parked his motobike at my place while we went PR with dad's mobile. Cheh. Mobile or what! I mean car..
So while waiting for my lift to reached the ground floor *feeling rumah macam condo kejap* dad advised me to bace2 sikit and in the lift, he say that uztaz say I shall open the door and enter the home first.. So as kental as possible, I followed what he say. I was kinda heran when I saw Amin parked his favourite bicycle outside. Usually he will put it inside.. But I didnt suspect anything just yet. Plus the gate wasn't locked. Only the door was. I baca2 sikit whatever doa I know and knock the door cus its locked. Amin then unlocked it. .I tot he was peeping thru the doorhole. So I put my widest smile and place my teeth yang oh-super-white ni kat depan tu peepinghole... I think for almost 10seconds when I heard Amin say "BUKAK LAH!" Hahah. Only then I realised I was making a fool outta myself infront of no one. N boyfriend and parent was right behind me. Imagine my terserlahkeselengeraanbacins please.
So I open the door.....
"SURPRISEEE!!!!"
Oh my Allah, I was seriously shocked to see almost all my cousins almost 20 of them (including my pakngah & makngah) in my house, at exactly 12.03am ... I felt like it was my birthday! :D And I shout "eh ape niiieeee?" with a wide smile spreading my sick-but-automatic-freshhabis face-after-seeing-all-of-them. I seriously have no idea at all about this. They even sang me a melayu version of birthday song. Haha. U know that "ALLAH SELAMAT KAN KAMU..." one. Oh my..... I am seriously shock and happy to the maximumlevel10000.
With the still shock and shaking leg, I then salam-ed all of them with my nonstop thankyou's... Seriously this was unexpected. Dad really play a part in making me so terperangkap. Huhu. And I just got to know that Saifudin also play a part!!!! Naughty pussycat u gemokboy. No wonder sekilat pantas kamu mahu ikut kami pulang di waktu dinihari begini ehkk. Hehehe. Mama only knows some part of it, but she doesnt know that they make it like a party kinda thing. My 2 nieces even thought it was my birthday. But actually, this was a party to make me feel better. All thanks to my dearest cousin Rudy and Mirr and whoever is involved (I really have no idea still) for planning it and making it happened. And most importantly , you guys really really really make me happy. As in HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. That I feel like I want to go dive in Singapore River naked that kinda HAPPY, you know?! Haha. Drama hor me?
They even blow colourful balloon which has "happy birthday" on it you know. They bring plastic cups, tulang, and all the party marty foods... Even have that eye-mask.. (idk what is called..that party mask to cover ur eyes only that one..) Aiiyah, if only we cn have 10days of birthdays every year... Kan best! Hehe. N I got 2 pink vanguardshit wishes from them. I will upload them here tmr once I wake up. I haven't upload any pictures yet... My 2 nieces, Anne and Qisty, make me this 2 cute handwritten and drawn straight from the heart with all the love love msgs. So very cute. And my brother even recorded the whole drama on tape. :) I smile everytime I play it. Insyallah I will upload it on FB if I have the time.
Ya Allah, I am seriously so happy today. Family IS everything. & Saifudin dear, I already treat you and your family like mine too. 1st and 2nd April 2010. A date to remember.... Thanks once again cousins, mother, father, grandmotherku, Amin&Aiman, Anne, Qisty, Sara and SleepyHazieq and MSMS. I shall now sleep in peace that I finally let it out.
Syukur Ya Allah, sesungguhnya tanpa kebenaranmu, ini semua tidak akan terjadi...Dari itu aku mohon syukur di atas rahmat dan kesihatan yang telah engkau berikan kepadaku pada hari ini. Amin.





0 comments:
Post a Comment