Thursday, April 08, 2010

In sickness and in health.

Last few days, (OMG I have short term memory~ I cannot remember what day it was) I think it was on the Monday 5th April... Ah, Ya correct2.. MSMS came over to my place to chill with me since I selalu sakit2 whenever I kuar so he came down instead. Mom cooked for us, and after that we tot of watching movie at Lot1 only la. But too bad, I started to vomit again after my meal. So plan cancel, but he didnt went home straight. Instead, he took care of me, yes.... Again. Sigh. How can I not love this MSMS so much?! I just feel that he DO love me in sickness and in health. Haha. Like marriage vow! :p

2 days to the 10th again. I hope this time I will wish him on the dot. Last month I didnt wish him on the 10th cus I was sick. I feel like a bad girlfriend. Ok, this entry like so boring. Catchya later.

Saya sayang kamu dong din dong.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...