Thursday, April 29, 2010

Al fatihah Achik Spin.


It was supposed to be aired on 21st April, but due to his sudden death 17th April, it was postponed to yesterday, at TV3. I always adore him and nana since I was a teenager. Biasalah, orang berjiwa romantics ni. Haha. Al-fatihah to Achik Spin. Jangan setakat "sedekah je"... Baca lah. It takes u less than 5 mins to do so. Amin. Semoga satu hari nanti ada orang jugak yang akan membaca kan Alfatihah untuk kita nanti.








And I cry for dont know what stupid reason while watching UNGU's concert in Singapore via youtube. Aku macam sedih pn ade, jealous pn ade.. Pasal aku tak ada kat situ whereas 76.345% of the people I know are in that place screaming and shouting and smiling and laughing whereas aku sedihbulu tengok encore kat youtube je? Hopefully one day they will come back and by then Im healthy and rich. Huahuahua.
Pasha, wo ai ni.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...