Thursday, April 01, 2010

a new chapter begins


Im satisfied with the news.
But I still feel I could do better, only if I were able to.

So finally its the 4th month of 2010 already.
Im still sick.. I've not yet found a perfect solution to cure this mystery illness which began back June last year after I return from Cameron Highlands.
Might it be that there's Cameron Highlands spirit here to haunt me? Haha.
Whatever it is, today marks a new chapter in life.

I want to start working and helping my dad out.
But I really3 need my health back on track first before I can do all that.
Im less than 30kg right now. Yup, Im THAT thin and I don't know why its so drastic. I mean, me? Losing weight this much. Its unimaginable and so dramatic like that.

Sorry if I post all these. I lead a boring and dull life right now.
And I couldnt believe I haven't met MSMS eversince 18March2010..!
That's like 13 days? Its the same duration of me staying home and got sick almost everyday. Im tired. But I know I cannot keep on complaining. Kay, I gotta go. Blog again soon.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...