Monday, May 10, 2010

39th anniversary.



Its the 10th, so happy 39th my dearest dearest Muhammad Saifudin.
You're a really great guy, the best of the best. Thank you for still loving me nomatter how ugly I am, how sick I am, how difficult I am to handle. I love you with all my heart.
I cried reading his msg just now.. (well, i always do each time)
Happy anniversary yang ke 3 tahun 3 bulan dear... Erm.. I doa u doing fine and recovering. Ermm.. I know I abit like kepo like that semua, but I just doing my best to help MY SPECIAL ONE IN MY LIFE.. I dont want repay kindness or what. I doing this from my heart. I just want to see my gf cheerful face again... But if u tak suke ape i buat, i will stop it k. No matter what.. MY LOVE FOR YOU ALWAYS STRONG walaupon u fikir bukan2. We must find a way to cure ur sickness.. That's what I want to do. Have a good rest my dear. Be strong always.. Kuatkan iman selalu.Muaaacks.. Love u and I will always be there for u! Chill.. Hugggsss.
- Boyfriend 00:01:57

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUHD SAIFUDIN.
YOU NEVER FAILED TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR LOVE.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...