#1. Going out with Amin to lot1 to buy a little Choc Truffle for the belated girls.
#2. Meeting Kak Lyn Leman and her kids at LRT Station.
#3. Off to Kak Riza's and wait till the rest come *i hope they'll reach before i go* (planning a surprise party too!)
#4. Chiows from Kak Riza's and cab down to Yishun.
#5. Food, Fun, Surprises.
Wah, cant wait! I'll update about today on the next entry. Meanwhile, here's what I've been doing for the past 2 days.
On the 19th, i finally got the time to use the laggy comp, and update this and that. I hate using this comp and th lappy coz very very lag nak mampus gitu loh. Thanks to wireless and fast surfing, im always using wifi to fbing and tweeting. Blogging sometimes only, but only to live journal. Cus blogger using wifi tak seronok.
On the 20th, meet Saifudin for dinner, and for the first time in my life, I helped him wash car.. Hahaha. Ok, maybe I used to help dad wash last time, but I think tt one also I just help him siram air! Ate chicken spaghetti and him with his forever favorite; Mee goreng seafood.
On the 21st, well, yesterday to be exact, I met his sister to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit nenek. Alhamdulillah she's ok, but she looks tired. She said she misses home so much and always asked the doctor when will she be discharged. I hope she can be discharged today. I am starting to miss having her around. Its been aweek already. She told me that the doctor told her, her waist bone is slightly fractured and wants her to go for an operation. Hmm, I hope there's nothing wrong with her other than that. Went for lunch over at the Kopitiam with sis, and sumpah yesterday I hungry to the maxpervillion. Bought for nenek fruit juice and sent to her before me and sista go back to Yishun for some business yang belom settled. ^.^
Reached Yishun, got some food from Chong Pang and off to his place. Did those things while singing all type of songs with Shahida.. Haha, Mak (oops, i mean CikSiti, hehe) and MSMS saw bits and pieces of the things.. Shitos lor. Lucky badan I ni besar to cover the things. Wahaha. I can't wait for later.
Gotta go. Enjoy your saturday readers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment