Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What kind of bitch are you? -

Times when my boyfriend is already fast asleep (yes, he is such an early sleeper nowadays. Nak jage mate konon.. Hahaha) and no one to entertain me, I will get tense up and take up stupid quizes on FB.

What kind of BITCH are you?
You are a dumb bitch. You say dumb things and no one knows why. You could be trying to get yourself out of the situation, or you're just dumb. Either way it works because people don't want to be bothered. They laugh at you a lot. The only reason people like you is because your either hot or you benefit them from being so dumb.

Haha. Siak ok this quiz. I read it out loud to my dad, and he laugh and say Haha, betol betol! Can meh like that? (bolehgitu?)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...