This is the woman who gave birth to me 21 years ago. The same year she first started her role as a mother.A mother who goes through so much, just to see a smile on her children. A mother who didnt sleep at night, when her children was sick. A mother who puts everything, even herself behind, just to make sure her children have the best in everything. A mother who never failed to pray for her childrens' happiness and success. A mother who cooked almost everyday since I was born, just to make sure her children will not die of hunger. A mother who is not only beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. A mother of 4 (my baby sister died in her womb at the age of 7months last 13 years) and a beautiful loving wife. A mother who is always perfect. She is my mother. Madam Siti Hawa Bte Osman. She is the love of my life. The woman I adore, the woman I idolise. I really want to be like her one day. She's the strongest woman alive. I love you mama. You will always be in my prayers, every now and then.
If you are a muslim reader, read this. This is the best gift to our parents:

0 comments:
Post a Comment