The picture above is my current face. I mean, I just printscreen it awhile ago. With of coz, my belom mandi face. Hehehe. Macam cute je aku belom mandi.. Huha! Currently watching American Idol finals. Crystal ke Lee ni? Asal aku selalu macam kanchiong part part result ni. Maybe I'm born to be kanchiong anyway. Haha. I hope Crystal wins. She's talented. Lee hot, I dont know about his voice anw. Cuz, I am, well honestly, not a AMI fan. I just watched IF the show is on.. Haha. Lee, if you win, I'm just proud of you baby. You're damn cute, with that cute goatie of yours, make me melting only. Keke... Crystal, you rocks. Everytime you sing, you make every part of my body's hair stand up!!Anw, this are the pictures on the celebration over at boyfriends' crib on the 22nd May 2010. I really enjoy myself. I hope all of the Saids; enjoy it too, just like me. The sabo part is the highlight of the night.. Cus si shahida ni, nak sabo boleh gitu cakap "abg ijan, kejap eh" hahaha. Lain kali pls jgn begitu sopan santon ok pls. Potong steam like that! Hahaha. Ape lagi, Abg Ijan teros bangon and lari and.... TEROS KELUAR RUMAH!! Kekek giler you know~ Sampai the opposite block~ Abg Din also same! Kedi lah you ni b. Its just a piece of cake whatttt! (: heehee. I never seen my dearest Abg Din so happy like tt before. I mean, with his family. His smile macam semacam like that. Macam senyuman kambing...biri biri.. Hehe..The foods' just awesome and at the end of the night, I weigh myself using their POWERGILER weighing scale. Mine at home dah tak power. I only love those digital weighing scale now, yang pakai jarum jarum tu macam tak cool ah. I want exact numbers ok. The last time I weigh (which I think arn 2 weeks ago) I was 34.7kg. Yaaaaaaaa. I maacam nak tak nak je siak percaye.. Why am I like kain kapas... So ringan? Tsk. Then on that night, I weigh, wah, macam mimpi~ 38kg. Haha. Ok la, still like kain kapas, but luckily tak macam kain kapan.. Hehe..





0 comments:
Post a Comment