
Our initial plan was to go karaoke together yesterday, 25th May... But since granny is sick, and mom's alone at home (and she just recover too) plan was canceled. Truly sorry to them, cus its always had been well, erm.. me that the plan will be either postponed or cancel. *sigh* I hope this Friday, if my family are not going Malaysia, I can join the rest for ISQ monthly meet up. I always love hanging out with this 3 girls. I can just talk nonsense, which is freaking lame to the maxonline, and they would still be laughing. I love to make them laugh. Macam suatu impian tercapai like that the feeling you know. Ha ha. Hope we can meet again soon... I love you Julidachie.







Today marks the 23rd day, I'm back to my normal healthy happygolucky day!
Thank you Allah.
Thank you Allah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment