Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally, I BLOGGED! HAHA

Finally I'm gonna watch the telly peacefully without hearing some "dadadadadadadat" noise coming from this little rascal who loves to bite the metal thing on her cage.. Aiman finally transfer her to the fish tank, since our little fish friend died not long ago..

___________________*

14th May 2010:

Had dinner together with MSMS over at HABIB @ Bukit Gombak.


___________________*

15th May 2010:

Over to his place to watch the Shutter the version that I wanna watch. Played with baby iqraam and chill with Shahida to "plan for his family gathering this sat(22/5/10)". Waited for him to end his soccer training, and home sweet home.

He loves childrens, especially babies/little kids aged 6 and below. I know he'll be a wonderful daddy one day. (Ameeeeen)



____________________*

16th May 2010:

Met up with my gf Fyra after sooo long! Glad we finally met, and I wonder if I will be like her. So strong to overcome men and their egos. Luckily MSMS isn't like those types of guys. She always advised me to be loyal, and don't break his heart cus its not that easy to have someone like him. I'm lucky to have him. Thank You Allah. Mama's date with her gfs to Vivo City, so its me and Aiman only at home. Run to Lot1 to collect MSMS birthday gifts. Amin got home, so at night the whole family went to Sheng Shiong @ Ten Mile Junctions to do some groceries shopping. Me and my vegetable oil(for his brownie) tak habis habis, haha.
I love going Giants/NTUC Fair price nowadays, macam so many things to buy like that.. Haha. Bought the famous Betty Crocker instant brownie mix. Gosh, i love it! It make my life happier, coz its so damn easy to make.. Haha. Thanks to Shahida for recommending it to me.


____________________*

17th MAY 2010 :

Family errands for today:
Lunch together @ JP.
Johor do some food shopping.
Hospital to visit nenek.

Went out with family day... To Banquet Jurong Point with the whole family! Amin's so hard to get off nowadays. (He's posted to Clementi Camp for training for 2 whole months which will end on 11 June plus his book-out timing super tak menentu..) So 17 May, a beautiful Monday for us.. Dad took half day, Aiman just ended his SA1 exams, Amin booking in at night,so its a perfect day for us to go out as a family. Initially we wanted to have lunch over at JB.. But kesian Amin who is still serving the nation and on training, it's so leceh like that want to inform2 orang atasan dia, end up we only have lunch over at Jurong Point. After that, send Amin to make a report for his lost 11B, and the rest of us zoomz to Johor. Shopped at Giant XTRA fast game punya and back in SG just within 3hrs. Bought some dvds... (MY DAD & BOYFRIEND HAVE THE SAME HABIT/HOBBY... what's with dvds and policemen??) I didn't follow parents go visit my nenek cuz I... fall asleep while waiting for the toilet. What a munasabah reason I have.. Ha ha. Baked the brownie at night and prepare for everything... Seriously I am so excited nak mampos, I dont know for whatever reasons.. Haha. I don't feel this excited for my OWN birthday lor.. Ggggosssh!

__________________*

18th MAY 2010:

SO FINALLY ITS 18TH MAY! Never have been a better start of the day with a call, with your baru-bangon-voice. Wished him for the 6th times, haha... Woke him up, and get ready... Breakfast over at LJS. Had my favourite Texas Chicken, him with his favourite Big Fish toast... Had hot tea and omg, I just realised that this birthday boy is so high in sugar intake man! So geram with him. He put 1 packet of sugar in my tea whereas he himself put 2 and a half pack. -____-"

After breakfast zoomz to Vivo City. Our plan is to Sentosa, but it rained! :( We caught "District 13:Ultimatum" It was a really nice movie. I think Im starting to love this kinda movies man!... Martial Arts kinda thang, yaknw! Macam coolshit! Sweet popcorn and upsized Ice tea's our companion. After movie, we had late lunch over at Banquet, before heading to....... WELL, WHERE ELSE? THE ARCADE WORLD! Oh ya, before tt we went to Pet Safari. So many cute little terrapins, and I am soo interested in owning a hermit crab. Its so cool! Sempat took a pic outside the shop, just to make my little brother jealous! Haha. He loves pet and animals.

Played games in arcade for almost 2 hours, and den we decided to go for some window shopping.....he got his favourite nutella crackers over at Candy Empire, to GIANT again, to buy some granola bars and mineral water. And to Marina@Keppel Bay after that.. It was still raining... So we had no choice but to stay indoors. He brought me there during my 21st, and I really love that place. My wish is to rent one yacht for us to celebrate our............ 1st year marriage anniversary later in the future.. And I hope this is not a "angan-angan taik ayam" Hehehe.

By that time I really cannot wait to go home, because I was too overexcited to see his reaction when he received the gifts I prepared for him... We went to have early dinner over at Queensway @ The Famous Nasi Ayam Bawah Block (well, famous with the SOCs only I guess.. haha)

To cut the story short, upon reaching my home... I told him to wait for me at the void deck.He keep on asking why and all that, so i had to reveal that I forget something tt I wana show him... I run up, grab the things, find a candle and wait for the lift. But the lift macam carik pasal with me. By that time, sumpah I very damn nervous already. I always am whenever I am too excited to surprise someone.. Haha. Merepek like that. So I took the staircase instead.. One by one slowly I turon tangga ala ala pengantin like that cuz I was carrying the brownie, dengan loyang loyang nye skali! Very unglamourous! And below the loyang is the box filled with cds, cards, and chocs..

Reaching him, I then light up the candle, with one hand carrying the whole thing, one hand striking the lighter. Luckily the wind not that strong. By that time, my whole body is sweating cuz of nervousness and I start to sing the birthday song.... Omg, I never sang a birthday song alone one on one to a guy before ok! This is his first bdae to receive a cake-with-candle-like brownie, specially made with love from, ehem, yours truly. I didnt manage to end the song coz #1. I was too nervous. #2. Ade orang jalan. #3. I cried halfway, too happy I guess. Hahaha. I hope one day later I will bake him a real birthday cake myself (not the instant one anymore).. and perhaps, even cook his favourite dish, and eat together on a yacht.. Aww, my imagination is running at 300km/h at this time. LOL.

I love to see him smile "shylily" to me, and seriously he's not that type of guy who says "thank you" or "i love you" face to face that often. (well, im used to it by now..hehe) But yesterday, he did, and I am really happy and felt special macam my birthday pulak like that! Haha. He kissed me thank you, and we called it a day. I really enjoyed the times with you. Out of all friends I've known and made, MSMS is the one and only who really knows me well and well, whom I trust so much. He's more than a boyfriend to me. The more I learn, the more I love...

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN MUHAMMAD SAIFUDIN MOHD SAID.















Oh ya, on 10th May, MAMA cooked my all time favourite Ketam Lemak Chilli Api!!!! Sheesh, I want to learn to cook so many dish, but I like cakap tak serupa buat gitu. Wonder when will I ever start kalau asek procrastinate ajer! Hmph!


Ok there you go.... I finally editted this entry and now time checked, its exactly 5pm on a beautiful Thursday (20.05.2010) afternoon. Gona meet him for dinner later. Chiows, and outs!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...