Sunday, May 02, 2010

What I've been doing.
















This weekend was one of a hell out of fun weekend for me. Spent three days three night straight with MSMS. Nothing can ever go right. Plus this lately, kite dah jarang have incy bincy arguements over stupid stuffs... Now I think its either aku da matured sikit, or he's more understanding abit. Keke. I'm fallin so deeply this time round, I felt as if baru kenal dgn ni mamat bulan lepas. Memories after memories, when I thought about it.. Macam tak pecaye like tt.. Almost 4 years knowing, but yet... sometimes I feel like macam semalam baru kenal. Inikah yang dinamakan CINTA? Haha. Im so lazy to blog. Update again next time.. Chiows.

Aku cinta padamu kekanda! Kekeke.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...