Friday, February 13, 2015

A week of AAI.

This Sunday marks exactly 2 weeks since Aydin was born, and tomorrow marks exactly 1 week since he's home.

Aydin is an easy baby to handle. Well, he started off since he's such a tiny egg in me because I have never had any difficulties while Im pregnant - maybe only after the third trimester when I was really heavy only.

Aydin cries only for basically 4 things - need milk, need to change diapers, need to cuddle AND when we take off his clothes to change or mandi. Tt is so far what me and my hubs thinks so far. Besides tt, all he do is sleep. Alhamdulillah.

Tonight will be the first night of me sleeping with Aydin...just the two of us. Hubs just started going back to work just now. Ytd gua jadi neng yatimah... kegembengan berlaku gitu. He has been here with me for the past 2 weeks so I really feel the "lost". All the things he did for me eversince my waterbag burst came running in my mind like a replay that I couldnt help but to cry cry cry.

B, if you're reading this....i just wana let you know that... I really truly appreciate every single thing you have done for me. Only Allah knows how much you mean to me and how much I just want you to be healthy and strong for me and Aydin always.



May tonight be a smooth night & May Allah open my ears wide awake to my babyboys' soft cries. I got to be independent, I got to be strong. I got to sacrifice.

Umi love you so so so much Aydin.
& I love you too Muhd Saifudin.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...