This year, as I was turning 26 yesterday (10.02.15) when the clock strikes midnight. I was holding my baby....who was wide awake asking me to cuddle him. His daddy was already fast asleep even wayy before midnight. I wasnt even expecting or want or need anything else this year. Really. Aydin was really the best gift for me this year.

I didnt even expect for any birthday songs or cakes. Its suddenly just a normal day for me....waiting for Aydin's next feeding time and the next change the diaper time. Im adapting to these changes. A beautiful 360deg change. Totally change the way I sleep now obviously. As Aydin's cries are not that loud, my ears need to be awake at all times. Overall to be honest..... I really2 appreciate every minute of his cries, his need to cradle and cuddle...cos i kept thinking of that 7days apart from me moments. Kesian....dia tidur sorang...lapar pon kalau nangis, nurse will only feed him every 3hrs. Sigh, i dont wished to experience that pain again. Everything biar lah kite bersama. Never separate a mom and her son. Ever. Again.
Yesterday after my 1st post natal check up with my gynae, Dr. Citra, we went to check out our new abode! ♡


Alhamdulillah, my parents and brother came along with us. Baba azan-ed our house and we open surah Al Baqarah while checking for the defects. It looks small eventho its 5 room. Cant wait to gather ideas with him to design a place to call our own.

on a brighter note, i lose so much weight i didnt even noticed! Maybe due to the lose in appetite and breastfeeding? Hehe
9 more kg to my pre wedding weight. Give me 3mths lah k. IF I never mengidam mengidam anymore lah kan. Haha but tummy still bonch lah.. tt one last to go down I cepos.

This two...... you both are my everything.
Dunia Akhirat.

I didnt even expect for any birthday songs or cakes. Its suddenly just a normal day for me....waiting for Aydin's next feeding time and the next change the diaper time. Im adapting to these changes. A beautiful 360deg change. Totally change the way I sleep now obviously. As Aydin's cries are not that loud, my ears need to be awake at all times. Overall to be honest..... I really2 appreciate every minute of his cries, his need to cradle and cuddle...cos i kept thinking of that 7days apart from me moments. Kesian....dia tidur sorang...lapar pon kalau nangis, nurse will only feed him every 3hrs. Sigh, i dont wished to experience that pain again. Everything biar lah kite bersama. Never separate a mom and her son. Ever. Again.
Yesterday after my 1st post natal check up with my gynae, Dr. Citra, we went to check out our new abode! ♡


Alhamdulillah, my parents and brother came along with us. Baba azan-ed our house and we open surah Al Baqarah while checking for the defects. It looks small eventho its 5 room. Cant wait to gather ideas with him to design a place to call our own.

on a brighter note, i lose so much weight i didnt even noticed! Maybe due to the lose in appetite and breastfeeding? Hehe
9 more kg to my pre wedding weight. Give me 3mths lah k. IF I never mengidam mengidam anymore lah kan. Haha but tummy still bonch lah.. tt one last to go down I cepos.

This two...... you both are my everything.
Dunia Akhirat.

0 comments:
Post a Comment