
This morning I managed to pump before Urut Session and the milk supply really have begun. I woke up to a sore engorged breast!! Super huge I suddenly feel like....Pamela Anderson. Haha. Hubs irritatedly terbeliakkan mata dia upon me complaning how PAINFUL it is..!
The urut session was heavenly. Im currently on a bengkong and kapor on my tummy. This DeHerbs package of Mak Bidan's after birth is not so good lah. Param and Pilis like not there. The hot stone massage is so sedap I tell you. The most penangan maut is when my auntie massage my Pamela Anderson's Boobies. Sakit to the maximum level k rasa macam nak potong je tetek kejap and gantung kat hanger.
Mama have been cooking fishes only since Monday... and I love it when I found out I can have Salmon later! Ikan kurau is damn ex now cos of the CNY season. I love my mom. Shes sl excited to welcome Aydin home, sampai asek borong baju baby je. Sampai cuci rendam semua terus. Hehe so cute nenekshu.

Hubs went to NUH at least twice per day since I checked out from the hospital now to pass my milk over. This is Aydin latest picture as of this morning when hubs went there. Im gona see him this evening. My dear babyboy will turn 36weeks tomorrow and I really hope to have him here with me BY tomorrow. Alhamdulillah hes no longer on drips or wires. This morning the nurses have moved him over to the normal cot. No more under a warmer. My baby is a strong boy. Mummy knows it.
Xoxo
Love you Aydin.

0 comments:
Post a Comment