Yes, you guessed it right! My baby sleeps all day, and wakes up and seek for our attention at night. It was lovely for the first few days, us being the excited new parent. Want to feel the "feeling".
Yesterday sadly, it wasnt as lovely. Baby decided not to sleep. At all. All he wants - to be cuddle. Milk given, nappy changed. I even rub Minyak Telon on his tummy and feet, cos he has been farting quiet a lot for his age. (And loud too!) So i tot he must have some 'kembung angin' but nope. It doesnt help. The father on the other side just took the yellow pill cos he has the sudden flu before we go to sleep so he was already KO-ed by 11pm. I tonned with baby till 3am plus where I suddenly lose it. Baby cries eventho I did everything already. (Dugaan#1)
I have to keep reminding myself to bersabar and mama already warned me that baby dalam pantang memang gini. Oh! One more thing. Baby dont like to sleep in the dark! We learn tt cos each time we close the light and on his night light, he cries. So now, we sleep with the studylight on.
My night shift ends at 6am for the past few days. After which, I changed his diapers and let nanny handle him. & of cos he sleep thruout after that. His shower time is approx around 10-11am for now. I loveeee his smell. Even before bathing. Maybe its my milk smell on him. Haha.
I'm sure this is just the beginning. No, Im not complaining. Just sharing whats happening right now, appreciating and treasuring every moment cos I know... just like pregnancy, I will miss this moment once he's older. Biar susah senang, dia dengan kita. I dont wish to have anyone else to take care of my son other than me and my husband. Nope, not even nanny and atok. In the morning can bt at night, biar lah kita yg dapat rasa sendiri macam mana nak jaga baby...especially dalam hari. Time baby still adjusting to the surrounding.
Aydin Ilman, just so you know. Nomatter what happens. No matter if you make me and abi wakes up in the middle of the night to cuddle. You are still..... the best thing that happened in our life. We love you so much sayang.

Yesterday sadly, it wasnt as lovely. Baby decided not to sleep. At all. All he wants - to be cuddle. Milk given, nappy changed. I even rub Minyak Telon on his tummy and feet, cos he has been farting quiet a lot for his age. (And loud too!) So i tot he must have some 'kembung angin' but nope. It doesnt help. The father on the other side just took the yellow pill cos he has the sudden flu before we go to sleep so he was already KO-ed by 11pm. I tonned with baby till 3am plus where I suddenly lose it. Baby cries eventho I did everything already. (Dugaan#1)
I have to keep reminding myself to bersabar and mama already warned me that baby dalam pantang memang gini. Oh! One more thing. Baby dont like to sleep in the dark! We learn tt cos each time we close the light and on his night light, he cries. So now, we sleep with the studylight on.
My night shift ends at 6am for the past few days. After which, I changed his diapers and let nanny handle him. & of cos he sleep thruout after that. His shower time is approx around 10-11am for now. I loveeee his smell. Even before bathing. Maybe its my milk smell on him. Haha.
I'm sure this is just the beginning. No, Im not complaining. Just sharing whats happening right now, appreciating and treasuring every moment cos I know... just like pregnancy, I will miss this moment once he's older. Biar susah senang, dia dengan kita. I dont wish to have anyone else to take care of my son other than me and my husband. Nope, not even nanny and atok. In the morning can bt at night, biar lah kita yg dapat rasa sendiri macam mana nak jaga baby...especially dalam hari. Time baby still adjusting to the surrounding.
Aydin Ilman, just so you know. Nomatter what happens. No matter if you make me and abi wakes up in the middle of the night to cuddle. You are still..... the best thing that happened in our life. We love you so much sayang.


0 comments:
Post a Comment