Sunday, February 22, 2015

Life as it is.

I still cant believe it at times that I am a mother now. I cant believe I produced milk. I cant believe I sometimes feel like a cow when I pump and saw milk literally coming out from me. I cant believe I am somehow used to baby's poop smell and I am not disgusted -At All by it. I dont even care if my hand accidentally touched his poops when changing his diapers. But I still feel that I need to shield myself from his powerful shoots! (Haha his urines i mean)

I finally found the perfect position which is super comfortable for me and baby when he latch on. Ahah! And ive started storing milk in the freezer. Five packets up to date. Hopefully before I start work, I can hv at least 20packets ready. Breastmilk can last up to 12 months upon storing in the freezer.



Me and hubs have finally set the date for Aydin's Circumcision and his Majlis kesyukuran/Cukur Rambut. Less than a months time for it to happened. I cant believe how fast time pass by us.

Aydin is growing fast. He doesnt like us to bedung his hands now. He also love sleeping with his head turned to the right. We tried to change his head positioned to the left - but we failed! Haha. Macam got magnet like that e head.

Im so happy my Maternity Leave only starts after Aydin was born. So I have a solid 3months with him. I planned to save the other 1month for holidays/his check ups/survey for home stuffs. So many things planned nw - just waiting for my pantang to end.

Bandung trip inshaAllah in early May. & hopefully our anniversary trip in Mid May.
May the month of May brings us joy.

We dont plan to rush for our home to get done cos most of the blocks and even ours are still empty. Dont wana move in when its still so so sunyi you see. We confirmed our ID alrd and plan to take him for all corners in our house. I really cannot wait to have our own house. Barang barang kite kt rumah and bilik skg da rabak. Semakin banyak semakin sempittttzxzx. Huahuahua!

Ok, its Aydin feeding time anytime now.
Gotta roll my life as it is.

Chiow!

Aydin Ilman at 21 days Old (21.2.15)


Aydin Ilman at 22 days Old (22.2.15)


I love my life right now.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...