Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Fakta Februari / February Funfacts!

1. Cant believe how I magically became a wife and also a mother at the age 25. All in a span of 8 months.

2. My baby was born 5weeks earlier and decided to see the world on the 1st Feb 2015 instead of 5th March 2015.

3. His birthday is 01022015 while mine is 10021989 oh how much I love zeros and twos now hehe.

4. Me and my baby is an Aquarius Baby!

5. My son name is Ahmad Aydin Ilman. Meaning is Pintar, Cerdas dan Berilmu.

6. Im still waiting to be an official mum because my baby is in NICU for observation still as he has low sugar level.

7. Im a cry baby mother. I cry at every little things now. Is this even normal?

8. I managed to pump up my colestrum for Aydin to drink while he's being separated from me.

9. I really cannot believed it that I am a mother now.

10. Repeat number 9 again and again.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...