Thursday, February 05, 2015

Umi & Abi.

Since we have conceived u in Turkey (or after tht) and named you after a Turkish Arab Name, I want to gelarkan myself Umi to you instead of Mummy now. Hehe and your daddy will be your Abi.

Anw,we just got back from visiting you today. Your jaundice is finally here. We were expecting it cos its normal for premature babies to have it. But, me being me. I cannot control my emotions. & Im so worried if this is prenatal blues syndrom mixing along with my emotion. The moment I saw you being blindfolded to "tanned" in the uv light, I brokedown. This feeling I cant control. My tears just couldnt stop falling. Nurses said its normal and they are observing u for 24hrs only and if you are ok tomorrow you will be home.

BUT AGAIN
i hate being 'promised'. They first let me know after Ive given birth that they will only take u for a day or two. Tomorrow, its gonna be A WEEK. :( i dont know how to describe this feeling of expecting a call from them for you to be discharge anymore. I just cant wait anymore baby. Astaughfirullah halazhim, I hope I can control this emotions.

Anw, I loveeeeee Medela freestyle so much.




This was at 5pm while waiting for the next feeding time for Aydin.
Syukur Alhamdulillah, the soreness and pamela anderson-ness has dissapeared.



And before we went home, I managed to pump again to stock up his milk supply and I strongly wants my baby to only drink MY milk.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day for u and me. Everyday has been a waiting game. Umi miss you, Aydin.

So freaking much.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...