
Alhamdulillah, I am so happy these past few days. Everything is going smoothly and everyone around me seemed to be so nice and wonderful to me. School's cool, but the attendance, can go and die please. Why so strict. I tot ITE life is wonderful, relaxing and so goyang kaki. But hor, the attendance buat aku sakit hati, lor. -____-"
My birthday celebration, was so far the best! Thanks to the wonderful people who arrived at my doorstep, ringing the doorbell, semunyik, then sing birthday song for me kuat2, which I think the whole block can hear ;p.
Thanks for the delicious cake done by my soontobe adekipar; Shahida. Plus N95 cover!! I need it, lor! Hehee. The cake the best, sedap giler, hingga mengiggit kuku. Lol.
Thanks Idah, Juli, Sally, Achie for the gorgeous frame of us & The cute bear and air zam zam's mug (heehee) . I love it so much!!
Thanks Kat De Reena for the lovely bag, stylo melo card, the rose and the frame :)
Thanks NadNicole for the coolest cardigan i've ever worn and that cute specs.
Thanks Nina for coming with us :)
Thanks Wan for coming with my sayang to my home, and make the atmosphere much more entertaining.
Thanks for all the tags, thanks for blogging about me in your entry ppl (Naddya, Aisah, Mufida...) I like the attention. Even if its for a day. Hehee ;)
Thanks for your sms(es), facebook's wall messages, friendster comments and phone call.
Thanks to my one and only 2year's Boyfriend for the time spent together since 060209-110209, I enjoy every moment when Im with you baby. Thanks for the two cute lembubear you gave. Hehee. & a very thanks for the lovely gorgeous necklace you got me. I cant belieeeeve it! This is the most expensive gift I've ever received.
Thanks to my family member (nenek,baba,mama,amin,aiman) for being at home when all my friends came on 090209.
Thanks for spending on Pizza(s) for them.
Thanks Mama for keeping the well planned secret from me. :)
Thanks Mama for giving birth to me 20 years ago.
Thanks so much Mama. Without you, I am not here blogging typing this out now.
Thanks Baba for being the best dad in the world. I love you. Very super dooper much! Hugs.
I love 07-02-09 till 11-02-09 very much. I wont forget it, till the end of time. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Stay tuned.
& A very happy 2nd year for you and me, dear Md Saifudin Md Said. I know you wont read this now. But you will one day later. I wont ever delete this blog, so if Im gone one day later, he will know how much my love for him is. Hoho. Thanks for everything. I cant say much, the rest are just for your ears to hear, your eyes to see. Heehee.
My birthday celebration, was so far the best! Thanks to the wonderful people who arrived at my doorstep, ringing the doorbell, semunyik, then sing birthday song for me kuat2, which I think the whole block can hear ;p.
Thanks for the delicious cake done by my soontobe adekipar; Shahida. Plus N95 cover!! I need it, lor! Hehee. The cake the best, sedap giler, hingga mengiggit kuku. Lol.
Thanks Idah, Juli, Sally, Achie for the gorgeous frame of us & The cute bear and air zam zam's mug (heehee) . I love it so much!!
Thanks Kat De Reena for the lovely bag, stylo melo card, the rose and the frame :)
Thanks NadNicole for the coolest cardigan i've ever worn and that cute specs.
Thanks Nina for coming with us :)
Thanks Wan for coming with my sayang to my home, and make the atmosphere much more entertaining.
Thanks for all the tags, thanks for blogging about me in your entry ppl (Naddya, Aisah, Mufida...) I like the attention. Even if its for a day. Hehee ;)
Thanks for your sms(es), facebook's wall messages, friendster comments and phone call.
Thanks to my one and only 2year's Boyfriend for the time spent together since 060209-110209, I enjoy every moment when Im with you baby. Thanks for the two cute lembubear you gave. Hehee. & a very thanks for the lovely gorgeous necklace you got me. I cant belieeeeve it! This is the most expensive gift I've ever received.
Thanks to my family member (nenek,baba,mama,amin,aiman) for being at home when all my friends came on 090209.
Thanks for spending on Pizza(s) for them.
Thanks Mama for keeping the well planned secret from me. :)
Thanks Mama for giving birth to me 20 years ago.
Thanks so much Mama. Without you, I am not here blogging typing this out now.
Thanks Baba for being the best dad in the world. I love you. Very super dooper much! Hugs.
I love 07-02-09 till 11-02-09 very much. I wont forget it, till the end of time. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Stay tuned.
& A very happy 2nd year for you and me, dear Md Saifudin Md Said. I know you wont read this now. But you will one day later. I wont ever delete this blog, so if Im gone one day later, he will know how much my love for him is. Hoho. Thanks for everything. I cant say much, the rest are just for your ears to hear, your eyes to see. Heehee.
xoxo,
yaniee

0 comments:
Post a Comment