I am too happy to update. Thanks girls(La'femme+Fauzi,Reena,Nad,Shahida,Nina plus the two boys ; Muhd Saifudin & Syazwan) for all the plannings and surprises and the wonderful unexpected gift. Siappp aku nak collect duet utk korang korang korang dan korang nye birthday.. heehee. :p Thanks for the really well planned,but i smelt the fishyness at time surprises. :D
From Nur, Ilyani, Yaniee, Nuril, Ilyan and Rilya (which is likeee all parts of my body system and parts).. we would like to thank you guys for this awesome celebration of my last day being a teenager. I learn many things now that Im (omgomgomg) 20. That is to appreciate those who are with you and not to dwell on things. I love you girls & guys. But Im attached. So I cant love guys too much, nanti cik abg saye sedih. Haha.
I will update more when Im free k? Now got to go school. Heehee. :D
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment