idontknowwhattosayanymore.
Back home, bath and change.
End up with Pink Panther 2.

I tot it will be a boring one cause I dont like the actor.
I dont understan his language for the Pink Panther 1.
Not bad.. Very funny.
Ham....bur...glar...dam...burgar...ammm.burger
Lol.
This is an inside joke btw.
I think I so heavy nowadays.
Everything is so tight.
My perot is getting boncettier.
Argh. Da almost 1 months I skip PE lessons,
so paham2 please.
Nak lari, tapi each time nak, mesti malas.
Tapi, actually I lovvve it when I gain weight.
Its like a dream come true like that lor.
I really hope I wont get sick.
Cause penyakit aku ni so weird and pelik one.
Confirm will lose alot of weight and excess fats.
And will back to 40kg.
I don't like lor.
Hmm.
I almost cried just now when my family solat maghrib together.
Its been so long since we got to pray together.
Perhaps, this is going to be the last moments we all got to pray and
doa ratib together.
Coz Amin is going NS in less than a months time.
& die susah nak off.
Hari2 keje, kalau off kuar dengan gf.
Every time I tot about it, my air mate confirm da nak kuar.
I love Aminuddin Aladdin so much. ;'( 
and of coz kakak love you just as much
you chubby brother of mine.
I love Ahmad Aimanuddin Aladdin too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment