Sunday, February 08, 2009

Last Days Before turning 20 ;)

I got the slip ons that I've been searching for all this while. :)
I wanted to buy the black&pink one, but my size da tkde seh.
So I purchase the blue&white one.
I worked on Fri night and just now morning.
I love working. Now, my store is having 30% storewide discount.
All soon-to-be Mama(s) and those who have small daughters/cousin/nieces
age between 1 years-7years. Come down New Maternity @ IMM now!! :D
Boyfriend bought a new bike.

GTR.
Nice, and smoother than his previous Rxz.
But hor, banyak disadvantage lor.
Sat went dating.
From cck, to woodlands, to kallang, to cityhall, to bugis, to yishun and back to cck.
Pantat waaaa suda decrease by 2cm I think.
Hee.
Super cramp lor my pantat. Then my kaki also macam cramp.
The tempat tarok kaki not so comfy.
Before this, his Rxz ade box, so aku kalau tengah marah or merajok kt die,
aku tk nk pelok die, aku just sandar kat the box..
Now, cannot already lor.
Nanti jatuh.. terselit bawah tayar pulak. Da tk glamor. Heehee.
So nak taknak, have to hold him.
Then at Kallang, after watching "The Wedding Game"
before we go off to Bugis, He let me drive the bike you know!!
Hee. Wa sunggoh happy like that.
The bike is easy to handle one.
But very heavy ah. Kes kalau jatoh, aku confirm da macam ayam penyek.
I want to take license lor.
Anyone nak tolong sponsor tak?? o_O''
& i bought 2 things for my feet in one day.
:))
I love the feeling of getting something for myself


Today after work, he fetch me again.
Come today, da 3 straight days lor jumpe.
Mak suker!
:D
Then besok also nak jumpe ah, and Tues. Heehee.
Ate at bagus, ban mian sedaap dok.
But he say bau busuk. Hehe.
Jennete and Irene bought me an advance bdae gift.
Thanks alot ehhh. I likeee.
But I havent open it lor.
I wana open it on Tuesday :))




We got seat number 9 & 10.
Our favourite number.
Korang nak tau secret tk?
Actually Saifudin propose to me to be his gf on the 9th of Feb
(the day i got back my Olvl result),
but since 10 is my bdae, i agreed to accept him at 00.00 on
10 Feb 2007.
Yup , the day I turned legally 18
Therefore I love 9&10 Feb.
But I love 10 personally. :)
Wedding Game 's very touching.
I cried. Hoho.
& like always, aku tak sabar nak die propose kat aku.
Aku slalu imagine that he's going to propose to me in the stadium,
after he scores a goal. Aww, so romantic.
Heehee.
Miss Pimple, please dont grow. I love berangan-ing..

Thats for today.

More to come, so continue reading. :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...