Thursday, February 26, 2009

HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU

Man, I love this movie.
Watched with boyfriend yesterday, this movie make me laugh
and my fav part goes to Jennifer Aniston part when her boyfriend
propose to her, when she waits for 7 years!! Tu part aku nye air mate
mengalir and Saifudin ketawe kan aku! I hate watching touching stories with him.
Suke ketawe kan aku bile nangis. :(
& den I carik pasal lor, ask him..
"then you bile lagi ni nak propose kat i..cepat sikit ah.. i nak try rase
how the feeling je.."
Haha. Guess wad he do?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
BIASE LAH.
TUTOP TELINGA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wadever lah kn, aku pn maen2 je.
Sape nak kawin skg seh. Duet belom ready.
Aku pn blm ready lagi. I still want to enjoy my money
and life. Hohoho. But I cant understand why I like want
to kawin cepat2 like that. Oh, now I think I know why.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coz I cant wait to get duet hantaran plus I cant wait to dudok atas
pelamin, then wear cantik2, then all like want to take pic with me.
Smile here, smile there. Then malam die can make baby. :p
Then 9months later lahir lah Baby Yaniepul Junior (lol).
Ahhh, tu la yang actually aku nk.
Aku bkn nak kawin pasal ape pn.
Boring je nanti kene share katil.
Boring je nanti nak kene share toilet.
( haha, macam skg aku ade toilet sorang pulak eh )
Boring je nanti nak kene share bantal pelok.
Boring je nanti nak kene masak hari hari.
Boring je nanti nak kene tunggu die balek keje baru boleh tido.
Boring je nanti tk boleh kurang ajar dengan die lagi.. Hehee. :)
-______________________________-
But I still want to get married la one day.
Meh kite tunggu saat saat nye.
Cannot be next year,
nor next 2 years,
nor the year after that
Maybe another 4 years kot?? Haha.
But cannot la, confirm by then I baru start keje.
Tkkn start keje je nak save duet kawin seh.
Boring je. Aku nak jgk bagi family aku taste my hard earn money, hello.
Ahhh, maybe
7 years lagi ke? Lame tu.. Nnt aku da 27? OMG?!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...