Monday, February 09, 2009

Sad Moments.

I go all the way to Civic's Standard Charted to make an account saving. But I was dissapointed with the minimum age to make the card. :( Must wait till next year lor, like that. So while waiting to turn Legally21, I shall let Mr Muhammad Saifudin handle my savings in his standard charted then. So, my 2009 resolution, will never be done or achieve. So sad right? Oh well, nevermind, money will still fall in my hands. I cant wait to be richie rich, haha.. IF my shoppingmood slows down, that is. Lol.

Im happy today,yesterday and last two days. Like everything is going my way. Heehee. I love love love it! :))

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...