Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank you so much for being the most patient guy I've ever met in my entire life, baby.
I am so bloody lucky I must say. I can't imagine if its other guys. I should have been killed or sell to Thailand for being so bloody fcukish. I am so bloody paranoid lor. Thanks so much b. I dont knw how to say sorry to you anymore. Coz I think my sorries are too kebiasaan already, Im such a bad girlfriend. :(
Work was hella fun today with Jennet. We took so many pics together, I will upload it all when I got it from her. So funny I tell you..cause we wore the children wig hair, then look so like bapok siam like that. Haha.
I love daiso. I think Im going to go broke if I keep on going Daiso everyday after work. Haiz.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...