You know me. I think Im a smart alec. My hp, the cover macam da terkopek like that. I go and put superglue on it. You know kan N95 how it looks like.? Wait ehhh.
Ah.
This one the original look of my phone. Which it look like when it was first given to me from Encik Saifudin sayang ;) on 5th July 2007.

And this is the look of my hp cover now. Cause hp aku da byk calar and so ugly.

But then..

The tepi part of the black-cover macam terkopek like that, so I pandai2 go and superglue on it. Now, I cant slide the phone to reply sms!! Likeeee fuck siak. :(
Im so sedih right now. I need a new cover for this phone. I need it like fuck. I still love my N95 soo much. But I hate how it looks like. So dull and tak cool.
I want my phone to look like....

Ahhh. Like this. Nice right? Mcm N95 8GB nye cover. So mcm glam gitu.. :D BUT HOR! Mane eh nak dapat ni cover.. I dont care about the price. I just want it so bad. :(
So please hor kind souls who are reading now. Pls do let me know if you got know anywhere yang ade jual this kind of cover. I very malas to carik wan la. Hehee.
Now I cant even reply sms. :( I hope I can buy that cover, or at least a new black-cover for this hp of mine before ehem ehem. Kalau tk, macam mane seh nak reply korang korang sume. Heeheeheee. I hope fyra tk lupe ehkk. Alarm please k fyra. Hohoho. :D
Okay wells, I just purchase this Innershine berry essence just now. Okay, bedek sikit ah. My mom bought it for me when she went shopping at Jb just now. So I've yet to try it. I just place it inside the fridge just now. So, I think I'll be drinking it before sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow with a bigger and brighter eyes or kalau aku lupe... tmr before going school I will drink it. Hohoohooo. Perhaps, after drinking 6 bottles of it... My eyes will be brighter than this....??
Lol

I guess thats all for today. Projects, projects. My attendance getting suckier. Argh. I miss him already, not going to meet him this whole week. Nak bagi rindu rindu lerr. Heehee. Mentel nye aku ni. Ya allah...

0 comments:
Post a Comment