Like what I'v suspected, I didnt attend school once again. Ya Allah, pls guide me to the jalan yang lurus. I woke up at 8am today, bathed, and get ready to school. Planned to go the 2nd lesson since Biz Comm teacher isn't in school both ytd and today.
Skali after siap already all, all of a sudden something stops me from going out. Yes, its my MALAS syndrome came hitting me. But Kakak J kite kinda motivate me to go school. Im looking forward for SW lah actually. Nak jadi konon-konon nye FIT or something like that la kn.. Haha.
So I went out from home arn 10am, nk pegi lesson kul 11am. Da jalan to int, skali Juli call me. Ckp NO SW. Argh. Malas nye penyakit datang menyerang aku, sampai aku sempat lepak srg2 kat bawah blk 280. I called Mama, ask her if I should go or not. Psl mcam buang mase je sia. Then Mama tell me she'll cut down another 5bucks if I dont go school today, WTH! So I faster2 called Juli ask her to wait for me, and I ringan kan my kaki yang da so-oh-berat to walk to int. I tapped, da naek MRT, upon reaching Kranji, Juli called and tell me if I lazy, dont have to come la. Wahh.. Aku zoom teros turon at Kranji nak pata balek ah. Haha.
But hor, I wait and wait and wait for the train like so damn lambat like that, aku pn turon lah kat Kranji.. & I bought a capri pants. Hahaha. I hate Kranji. Die pnye This Fashion damn irritating lor. Make me eyes red red only. Argh. Now, I lost money just like that. If aku tau ni akan terjadi, aku pegi je sia turon kat Bishan.
Tmr is another day and No , I hope I'll reach Bishan safe and sound, with no money terkopek kopek. I will force myself to go school even tho I know aku so tak blaja ape ape in school right now. Haizz. If aku tau ni akan jadi, dulu2 lagi aku da gi carik full time. But..! I tak suke keje jer. No life lor working. Susah je nak amek off. Lagi2 macam case aku ni. Ber-penyakit malas malas syndrome.. So, aku harus bersyukur dengan ape yang da ade.. Amiiiiin..
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment