Thursday, April 02, 2009

BROKE.

Since Im so desperate for money, and pay is giving me heart-ache and headache, plus my body is gaining some excess fats which is sunggoh kat salah tempat, I am opening an online thrift shop. Heehee. My closet is giving me troubles. Some of the top/bottoms I bought, I didn't even have the chance to wear it at all. Wasted sunggoh kn! Therefore Im selling it at half the price. Some even cheaper. BUT the problem is, I dont have a business background. I dont know whether this re-selling online thing will work or not. IF there is anyone who's interested, please visit and leave a tag there ok? Wow, aku so feeling feeling boss. :D

(and now here's the link)

WED; 1ST APRIL 2009

I wanted to stay at home the whole day today cause Im scared.
People can fool me without me realising it since it aprilfool.
Heh. Ok, da start merepek kan aku? Ok, skip.
Mama tk masak today, dad only got us Nasi Ayam Penyet for lunch.
I woke up at 8.45am today. Then i went online.
Then by 12pm after eat Nasi Ayam Penyet, I feel so sleepy.
Slept again. Only wake up at 4pm. Then hungry again.
So eat the belen belen Ayam with rice and kicap and ikan bilis.
Then my father ask nak makan luar tak. I very angry.
Coz I baru je abes makan. But father insist.
So Aiman say Pizza Hut ahh. I also say ok ah set.
But my tummy full already by then. Father say ok go, siap,
after maghrib we go Lot 1 eat Pizza.
Father ask me to call to reserve place. I say where can one.


So after maghrib we go.
We order 4 smart choice meals.
Nenek order Beef bolognise meal.
I order Chicken Haven meal.
Father order Chic & Cheese meal.
Mother order Ocean Catch meal.
Aiman order 1 lasagne & 1 chicken royale.
I very upset. I want lasagne too.
But ex la. I kesian my dad pay.
So i mengalah.
Be a kakak tercontoh to the adek.
So I let him have it.
I dont like Chicken Haven.
So cheesy. I eat abit only.
I miss working PH lot 1.

I miss the atmosphere.
Now, everything's different. & Im sad.
I miss all my pizza hut friends.
I love Jessica. But she just transfer to BTP
yesterday. I met Cik Yam.
I miss her. I miss kak nur's mother also.
Haiz, how I wished I can turn back time.
I no mood to talk to people the whole day today.
Maybe mood swing swing.
But i control.
Kesian boyfriend have to pikol all my shits.

Tmr boyfriend nak amek MC.
I wana teman him.
But he say
NEH
MIND.
NEH
MIND.
So i bo pian. Planning to wake up at 12pm tmr.
Ok bye.
That's my rojak entry for today.
Oh ya, before I go, take a look at Aiman's smelly foot when he wants to
re-adjust the bandage.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...