Monday, June 22, 2009

14 JUNE - 20 JUNE 2009

14 JUNE 2009
Woke up at 6 in the morning and get ready. Paman family reached my place by 7.15am. Early kan? We are always the last. Haha. It runs in the blood la what can I say, please put the blame on my dad and mum, hehe.. First night was at Serai Di Lanjut above Mersing, near Pahang there.Its like a 'kampong' style house. All 3 families share one house. One house got 3 room. Only one night there..First night, I sleep peacefully gile babi. Lucky Im the one and only daughter so ape ape,I got the special treatment likethat. Haha.I got to sleep in a peaceful extra single bed while both my brothers, kena tido luar kat atas LANTAI. Haha. Kesiiiaan. :P Banyak nyamuk lagi. Played our usual holiday game.. The "MAFIA"!!
*
15 JUNE 2009
2nd night was over at Kuantan, Residence Inn. A 4 star hotel. Gerek gile. The best view because our room face the swimming pool. Case terjon confirm masok goal peh case. Cheh, bual pon da macam minah kelante ni aku. So at night, dinner was on Abg Jack because its Baby Danny's 2nd birthday. Untung anak die. Sambut 1st birthday over at Gold Coast, ni 2nd celebrate kat luar negeri again. Gerek lor. The dinner was delicious! Steamboat plus Buffet okay. Mane tak memboncet kan perot ku yang da macam makin memboyot ini. So after dinner, kite cut cake. By the time the birthday boy sudah sleepy so their family masok their bilek dulu, then followed by my family and Paman's.
*
Its normal for my family and Paman's to play MAFIA during holidays. Da macam habit gitu. But this time, we have a new game yang sume macam dah tersangkot likethat. Its called TABOO!! The game kalau da maen, macam nak keep on playing sia. Seriously addictive, and tengok satu2 punye technique to explain the words, kelaka like hell lor. Especially bibik my cute aunty :) Kejap ehk (inside joke)
*
16 JUNE 2009
STILL AT RESIDENCE INN. SWIMMING. SHOPPING. EAT SEAFOOD DURING DINNER. MEMBONCETKAN.
*
17 JUNE 2009
Over to Cameron Highlands. 7 hour journey. Met up with Cik Jamal's family there. We stayed at Hotel Equatorial. & Baba got this suite which cost RM 600 per night for only RM 188. Untung tak untung wo! I personally love the suite. The toilet lagi ah. Case tgh gado dengan suami-nye, boleh tido dalam toilet nye skali.. Hehe. These are the people who's at Cameron together with me. Please spot me. Ni tgh sakit sakit amek gambar. Kene pakse lor. So unglam. Lucky gambar tak zoom in. Hoho. Like always, malam played MAFIA & TABOO before sleep. But dont know why at night, tekak aku da start feel un-easy.
18JUNE2009
Amin or Aiman took this. Cilake punye adek.
This is how I look like when Im sick. Lepak one corner.
I will need ICE and more ICE on a towel to put above my eyes.
It is a MUST for Ice crysenthemum tea to be freezed in the freezer.
A tissue box.
A dustbin.
& Maggie Mee cap AYAM.
or if Im at home,
BUBUR PLAIN WITH SALT sebanyak mungkin. :D
& Its really suay for me to be sick at age 20 and be taken care of like a baby.
Im seriously sick of being sick :( *sigh*
*
My cute little cousin's cousin Zaki & My hot niece, Diniy Dani'elle @ hotel lobby.

19-20JUNE2009

I WAS SICK, SO LITERALLY I WASN'T ALIVE. SO I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON, BUT I KNOW FOR SURE. I SMELL ALOT, AND I MEAN ALOT OF D.U.R.I.A.N & I HATE IT. NOW AT HOME STILL GOT THE SMELL. CAN'T HELP IT WHEN YOUR FATHER IS A HANTU DURIAN.


*

I missed the oppurtunity to meet up with this two lovely makneneks over at Melake. Oh ya, at Melake, another 3 families join in the fun. A big congrats to my uncle who baru naek pangkat. DSP ZAINUDDIN LEE, who is also these who lovely maknenek's grandfather. Look at Qisty, so grown up already. Macam tak pecaye gitu, all my nieces da besar. & Anne, so the kakak kakak already. Primary one mah. Must set good example to all the adek adeks. I love my nieces, and I miss them alotttt!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...