I had my CA in the morn just now. I think I mixed up all the answers. -___-' I reached home, I saw aiman just about to wake up and ask him if he wants to catch Hana Montana with me at Lot1 or not. Skali check the movie starts at 4.30pm, confirm tk sempat coz I gotta met boyfriend at 6pm later. Oh gosh, I feel bad for postpone-ing it again for the 2nd time. :( Im sorry chubbby. Tmr after Abg Amin's POP we go watch okiee?
Tmr is the 10th. I love 10th of every month. & Tomorrow is also Amin's POP-ohh day. Wah, so fast eh da 3 months. I missed seeing him home on weekdays, so after tmr he'll be seen around Singapore for a week and he'll be back with the Army life. I hope he gets wad he wants after POP. He wants to be in MP. I hope he gets MP.
Later goina meet the chong pang chickies. Its been quiet some time since I last saw them. Rindu suda membare ini. *smileees* I love Facebook. I love Facebook. I love Facebook. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment