Monday, June 29, 2009

Working Kills Time :)

I am at my workplace right now. I open sale already, but its only a pair of baby sock! Oh well.. I am keeping myself strong right now. Miss red just start at 12pm just now, skg tengah in pain to the max. As silly as I am, I forgot to bring the pinkpanadol. So skg tgh feeling feeling give birth like that. (Eh, macam pernah give birth gituk eh bual.. hehe. Well, mama Hawa yang tell me kalau uzo sakit die something like giving birth whaaattt... )

Ytd was one of the most memorable day. Other than Juliana's birthday, it was also my boyfriend's FIRST anak sedare's born day. Alhamdulillah, he was born yesterday. I am happy altho I know I like pelakon tambahan likethat in this happy family's story. *smiles widely*

I was shocked upon hearing the news, I even scold the boyfriend cuz I tot he was playing a prank on me to pujok me. (The news broke when we are having petty arguements in town..hehe)

So now, I will always remember 28 June. Hehehe. (Suke kan kau dut.. aku ingat lagi password cashbox kat batam hotel yang kau letak tu.. and also your posb pin number...hahahaha)

Ytd to town after work. Initial plan was to meet up with the lovelies. SabReena, NadHil & HanaFik, but in the end, only met up with SabReena. There was no plan, so we just go jalan jalan at FEP from Heren. Before meeting them, Yaniepul went to our favourite Indonesian Restaurant; Esteller 77 @ Cineleisure. Had our usual meal. Me with my chicken noodle and lime juice, him with his Chicken Rice Set meal with Crysenthemum. Sodap lor. Me like it. :)

Reached FEP, went to Urban Junkie to give Joan a surprise visit but she ain't working yesterday. So we head up and me and Kak Reena bought a lowback oneside offshoulder tshirt each! & a belt, which Princess Reena insist on paying :) Thanks dear.. We shall wear that tshirt when we go out one day otay? Tapii kan.... Saye ni kan tak sabar, Im wearing that shirt right now! Haha. Yep yep, now ni I tgh pakai kat keje.. hehehehe.

I had my $2.50 McD breakfast just now. Maybe my encik abg is coming down to teman me work later. Anw, saye rase saye giler lor. Saye bring along my webcam to work! Haha. But takot nak pasang. Takot kene smack-that! dengan saye punye boss whom is spying on me thru the CCTV atas kepale aku skg ni.. Hehe. Ya lor, laptop keje ni takde built-in webcam, but TampOne nye outlet have. Sometimes, life is so unfair like that. :D

Right now, Im visiting all my friend's pet, and working on my restaurant city at FB, macam no life likethat kan? But money is coming in tho Im doing this, so come on people. Be jealous. :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...