Friday, June 26, 2009

25 JUNE 2009

What I did yesterday, you ask?
  1. Vacuum my room.
  2. Clear off all the dust in my room.
  3. Wash all my belen2 holiday clothes, HAND WASH. Sampai naek kedut all my sexy and kudut fingers you!
  4. Move the things in my room around.
  5. Clear of cabinet, skg dah boleh bernafas sikit baju2 ku di dalam gerobok.
  6. Bake brownies. Abes 2 kotak aku buat. Hershey sungguh lazats! Triple chunk lagik , waduh!
  7. Online and Facebooking.
  8. MSN and MSN with Saifudin anak pak Said yang ku cintai!!
  9. :)
  10. & I got a tag from him!! Berjaye jugak aku seduce die untuk masok dalam blog ini!! Hohohoho... :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...