Friday, June 12, 2009

Pimple Period. Sucks!

I hate it when its the time of the month. Mood will swing kalah kan buai buai, zits will pop out sesuke hati dorang je. :(( *sigh*

I seriously miss going out with Saifudin. The going to town together, the shop till we drop, the cycling at ecp/pasir ris park, and the chillax moments we had together.. But now, all that da macam simpan dalam history book like that.
:( I know I must learn to appreciate things while its infront of us, and not to take things for granted. I am a selfish useless bitch at times and I will throw tentrum to him when I didnt get to talk to him / meet him / he's busy with soccer,work,friends. Its been 2 days since I last saw him, that one also didnt get to spend time together. Watch him play soccer, tak counted lor.

But just now, he gave me a surprise call. I love everytime he does that. Its like magic. The feeling terus membangkit kan semangat likethat. I was just about to switch on the computer when the phone rang. I was trying out my brother's army helmet. Haha. Konon2 nye nak step macho pakai helmet depan computer. Hehe! Then the phone rang. I pick it up, but lupe yang actually Im wearing the helmet, telinge kan tak boleh dengar, so aku nye bodo gi letak balek tu telephone. Bukan nye nak letak one side tau. So the line was cut off. Haha. Then the caller called again, this time I open the helmet already lor. Its Saifudin. I left my hp in my room la ni, thats why he rang up my home. I tot he just wanted to ask what am I doing.. Skali , he wanted to chat. :) Its been a loonnngggg time since we had a good night chat. & Im really happy when he wanted to.

At first we talked about random stuffs, then followed my army ghost stories, then followed by what he's planning to do while Im away to M'sia later, about my hugeee pimple yang degil nak mampos tknk pecah! argh, and he kentot on the phone twice tonight which die pikir kelaka, the stories about his bike accident two years ago, and last, my favourite... THE TEKA-TEKI TIME. :)

I was talking with him lying on my bro's bed. Skali I raba raba on the bed got this Malay Teka Teki book.(Ni confirm Aiman & Amin nothing better to do, at night cannot sleep, play teka teki with each other one lor. Haha.) So I ask him excitedly nak main teka teki or not. Luckily he good mood, and nak layan kan aku. So I read up to him the merepek teka teki. Out of the five teka teki I gave him, he only answer ONE correctly. Haha. Then suddenly he say he also got one baekk punye teka teki.


" APE KADANG KADANG ADE, TAPI KADANG KADANG TAKDE? "
*roll eyes*
I knew the answer mesti nak kene kan aku. So I answer dengan confident, 'pimple kan?' Haiz. Memang betul pon answer die lor. Sengaje nak buat darah ku up je. But Im ok lor. Haiyer, I tot pimple days are so long gone sia. Skali now 20 already still have. I want to quit having pimple leyy. But how. My skin is super sensitive, I use that cannot, I use this also cannot. :(



Any recommendations on faceproduct for a skin like mine?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...