PLAN: I asked Juli if she has any plan on that day, she's free. So I decided to bring her town-ing. I told her in sms that Imma treat her makan makan because macam 'advance' gift like that la. She had NO IDEA that Ida & Achie is following! ( Sally, it would be much much fun if you could come sey, but its ok.. we will plan something again real soon aite love ) Then the plan change. I ask her if she wana watch movie. She mati mati dont want. I told her I blanja wan la, and then she agreed. So I told her that 'My Abg Sedare' works at the Cathay, so we prolly get a free tickets! Haha. Ni part seriously mangkok lor, I really must imagine that I have a cousin who works there. While walking towards Cathay, Me & Achie messaged each other. The two girls were already in the cinema, they bought for us the tickets already. The plan was to surprise Juli IN THE CINEMA. Me & Juli then rushed to the 6th level. I was hoping she never asked about "MY ABANG SEDARE" lor, lucky she never did. So upon entrance, I asked this lady called Nadia (which Achie told me to look for during the koyak-ing of the ticket entrance) about the "plan". She almost burst it out, lucky dengan pantas nye I say ok nevermind, I go call 'them' in whispers. So da sampai dalam the movie theater, da gelap gulita. I called Achie and asked what is the seat number. Juli takot kene halau because the both of us didn't get any tickets. So she told me to seat near the door, she say "yani, kite duduk sini ah.. kalau kene halau senang sikit.." Haha, that point of time aku really tak leh angkat already. Macam nervous plus tak sabar nak tgk her reaction when she saw Ida & Achie later. Achie told me they're at seat F. So me and Juli make our way down, she was behind me. Reached at seat F, we need to walk all the way in to seat number 9 & 10, I told her to go first. She dengan sotongnye, go la. Skali bila time duduk.
She saw Achie! Hahaha! But she didn't saw Ida. After she saw Ida then the three of us say "SURPRISEE!" :) Hehe, I am so glad that it turns out the way we want it to be. Now, counting down to Sunday for the big day huh Dut?! :D Oh yeah, we watched "Drag me to hell". It is a really good movie. Its been quite sometime since I last went on a movie date. I give the movies all my fingers. & I know cerita tu da basi kan.. But still, go watch it okay! Gerek gile.
After the movie, the four of us make way for late lunch come dinner. We ate @ Sakura Cuisine, Far East Plaza, the first place we ate together in Town. *awwness* Then it was time for the 2nd surprise. After we ordered our food. Me & Ida went out. We told her we wana go toilet. Padahal, we wana get her a small cake. (mana ada birthday celebration without cakes&candles kn) So the both of us rush our way to the basement and get her a small Oreo Cheesecake. (: Me and Ida stress macam mana nak surprise kan die.. End up, we pass the cake to one of the waitress there, told her to keep first, after we finished our foods, baru light up the candle.
JULI STILL NEVER FIGURED OUT ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT! *phew*
After we makan makan, I signalled the manager for the cake. The manager and the cute waiter then walked slowly towards us with the candle light. & we sang for her a birthday song.... :))) We really hope you enjoy your day today, bitch! Haha, can I join-in the fun to call you bitch too? Well, I never called anyone of my friends bitch before. Rase bersalah gituk! Tapi, da terpanggil pn, so ..
HI BITCH!! ~ I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!! HEHEHEHE.
After paying the bills, we took our way to Taka and chill there. Its a great Tuesday together. Now, project bila mau habisss, lepas tu kita boleh enjoys se-enjoys enjoys nye.
You're the best bitch I've ever known.
(aku tak akan wish kau advance kat sini ehk)
tunggu Sunday.


The rest of the pics is in FB!

0 comments:
Post a Comment