Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHAT A SAD-THE DAY.

I am angry. I am angry. I am angry. I was supposed to go dating with Saifudin Said today before I go off. :( I am such an idiot to say 'yes' to working from 1.30pm-10pm today. There goes our date. Boo to working life. Boo to working life like mine which only starts on a weekend. Boo to Saturdays ! I miss OUR SATURDAYS, alot!

& since we ditch our plans for today, we planned to meet before I start work. Maybe have lunch together or something. But mesti ade punye someone to destroy our plans. Fuck lor. See what happen to both his bike!!

FUCK YOU to the person who did this.
BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACT NOW I CANNOT MEET MY BOYFRIEND.
HOW YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES?
EH WAIT EH, BEFORE YOU WEAR MY SHOE, PLS WEAR SOCKS EH.
BECAUSE YOUR KAKI CONFIRM BAU BANGKAI!
SIGH.
STUPID PPL NOTHING BETTER TO DO PUSH PUSH MOTORBIKE.
U THINK LIKE DOMINO EHKKKKK. FUNFAIR??
BODOH PEH ORANG.
KECIK KECIK TAKNAK MAEN TOLAK2 MOTO,
DA BESAR SUSAH KAN AKU NAK JMPE MATAIR.
MESTI SEDIH BULU AH.. ABEH!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...