Saturday, June 27, 2009

:) Happy Babi.

I've been wanting to own a webcam eversince I know that boyfriend's computer already have one. Hoho. So I un-kemotly let go my 30$ just for a challenger's 3.2megapix webcam. & the first person I try it on to is with the Bf's lil sister :) Haha. Thnks adek for entertaining me. Skg kite takya call k. Pakai internet call, free! :D You rock my world, you know you did. (eh, like MJ's song only...)


& Then the 2nd person I try on is with my gendut!! hehe.. Thanks Juli kau sanggup tukar baju mak mak kepada anak dara nye pakaian back just to webcam with me.. hehehe. :D Sayang korang due so much!





(Of coz I want Saifudin to be the third one, but I guess die confirm malas nak layan aku nye... )
Tkpe, aku reda.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...