Monday, June 08, 2009

KAK JAY JAY.

THANK YOU FOR COMING ALL THE WAY FROM ADM TO CCK JJ. Really rock my hometown ah u. My funniest friend alive. LOVE KAU =)
I dont know if im addicted, or just plainly wasting my money.
I am finding a lobang for djarum black. Miss that negro ciggs.
I miss baaattaaaam lor :(

*
Oh wells. Today was yet another weekend.
I hate weekends, coz mine are sucky.
Im still stuck in between quitting and finding new job,
Still stuck with having a collegue who just loves to talk like she own the world.
Still in a relationship altho there's some moments I feel like calling it a quit.

Still Mr Aladdin's daughter.
Still not married?? Haha
Still no signs of getttingg engaged altho Im dead serious everytime I open to talk about that topic! :((

Still not earning much.
Still using N95 and not ready to get a new mobile because N95 simply the best!

Still not decide what to do after H.nitec later.
Still thinking and thinking..


*
Im going cameron highlands & pahang next sun.
Dont miss me. :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...