Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear N95 whom is almost 2 years old. I am so dissapointed in you. You made me stressed. You almost made me cry and even kill myself. You know how much I treasure you and love you right? Why do you have to be sick and nazak when Im not yet ready to buy new baby for myself? Since your first owner which was then,and still my dearest boyfriend, Muhammad Saifudin pass you to me on 6th July 2007, I never leave you out of my sight. Everywhere I go, you are right here by my side. I love your speaker. I love your picture quality. I love the themes I downloaded for you. They are very pretty and cute.


I wanted to find you a patner, but why this has to happen now? Now that Im broke. Ok, I got some cash, but there are all collected for May Babies prezzies. Haiz. Im really sad and heart broken ok. I love my mobile so much. I wouldnt trade it for anything else. It held so many many memories and messages and pictures inside it. Same goes to my previous handphone which my dad bought for me 4 years ago when I passed my N'lvl. Hehe. My first camera phone. :) Presenting.... My beloved Mitsubishi M900. I think its china phone. But the functions 100% shiok. I love the phone too. Got front camera. Only the pic quality not so good la. 2 megapix only.
But still useable. Flip phones are hot last time. I love M900 so much. Because of that phone, I got to know Encik Saifudin tau! Our first MMS exchange was from there ok. Heehee. :)
*
So now that my beloved N95 sudah hampir nazak, (really i swear it still dialled 9999999999 by itself even after I bace surah yasin and azan kan die.. so i dont think ade hantu nak dial kan police untok aku & i can type sms properly.. da betol2 nazak seh.. haiz) I think I should let her rest for a day or two. SO currently, Im goina use this phone.
My brother's. :(
I still love N95 so much okayyyyyy!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...