its the 10th again. :)
and talking about which, we exchange our daily 10th 12am sharp smses, and today the topic macam seakan-akan same gitu.
He win this time, since his msg reached to me first before mine was delivered to him.
But I send 00.00 sharp sia.
His msg reached at 23.59.
His msg reached at 23.59.
So actually Im the winner. Keke.
Him:"Shayang....! Hapi 2 years 2 month anniversary dear.. Dear plz
jangan sensitive sgt k?? I sygkan u.. Kite nak kahwin..Kite kene think
mature. Kite kene learn banyak bende and save banyak duet syg.. We wil k
dear? Tapi bukn skg. I skg maseh on bond keje. Understand me k? Hugss..
Thks for luving me tis much. I janji I tak akn main blakang u dear.
Muackzz..Walaupn kite gaduh2 je.. I ttp sayang kan u sorang.. Mish u baby! YD
LUV! Chill..."
Me:"Good Morning syg!!Hehe..Happy 26th months aka 2 year 2
months! Alhamdulillah, my kasih syg utk u makin lame makin kuat,
macam Stone Cold Steve Austin.. hehe. I tau tkde kene mengene, but I wan u
to knw that my luv bukan maen2. Kalau blh, i wana be urs cepat2 seh. Tak
nak lagi tunggu lame2.. Hehe.. 10.10.10.. cant wait! Syg kau alot! Pls
jangan garang2 dengan me agi..I takot. :-( syg u byk2! Thks for being
with me all these while b."
HAIZ.
I knw. Marriage is so far far far awayy from where we are now.
I realise so much has to be done before making this decision. But I dont know why suddenly I felt so mature and wnaa start to settle down. He always remind me not to follow people. Cz this thing isn't a playing matter. But, haizzz. I love him too much. :( Im sick and tired of being far from him. I so wna pindah to yishun. I wana stay near him. So we gotta meet everyday. So i can always lepak with him at night. We can go jogging together, count birdshit together, find cockroaches together (hehe) and everyone will say "eh eh..merpati dua sejoli" ahahahah,
I knw Im so merepek and nonsense and so the rubbish. He will ignore my messages if I send him a sms which sense marriage or engagement. :( He say Im beranganing.
cant i be berangan-full? I knw I have pimples, but pimple onlyyy what. Not bisol. :P
cant i be berangan-full? I knw I have pimples, but pimple onlyyy what. Not bisol. :P
Hmm, im typing nonsense.
I shall go sleep now. Cz he tot Im already asleep.
Shh, dont tell him ok.
Later I kena scolding. He's like my DM. Im like a p1 kid.
So scared of DM. Haha. -_____-'' v
Later I kena scolding. He's like my DM. Im like a p1 kid.
So scared of DM. Haha. -_____-'' v

0 comments:
Post a Comment