Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School is really happening nowadays. Penyakit pemalas ku da start to hilang bit by bit, only that I am always and forever late lor. Hoho. But its okay, I really prefer to be late than earlybird. Because I dont have bebird. Eh, tk senono eh girl! Omg, I really think I am so the pondan nowadays. I know Im a wanita tulen lagi sejati, only that the way I talk hor, sungguh tidak seperti wanita wanita tulen lain di luar sane. Heehee.
Year 2 is so much fun. We have so many projects to be done. Event management gerek gile x10000. Me likee it. But me hope me dont get too stress. I dont want hair to drop drop on the floor. Later I kena vacuum. Me lazy ass. Me dont want to be bold like Britney. Hohoho. Suke kau eh Juli??
La femme, you rock my sock.
altho i dont wear sock. :P
Omg, I dont know what happened to my hp.
Suddenly when I typed 'Z' it turns to ' U '
and when I type 'A' it turns to 'W'
then when i leave it to charge,
it dialled 9999999999999 non-stop hits.
Hp ku berantu ke? Ya allah.
.
.
.
OK, i just 'azan' kan my hp.
So far, so good.
Da 4 mins and die tak dialled 999999999 again.
I really hope nothing happens.
Aku belom sedia nak lepas kan kau wahai en-nain-faiv ku.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...