Tuesday, April 07, 2009

So i made up my mind, Im not going tomorrow, and definetly, I wont regret it. I forgot lor, tmr I have something. I have to go to GRANDEUR FAI to take the pictures! Yes! Its ready. So the cepat sia. I tot they say we can only get the pictures 1-2 months later.

Oh ya, if any of you readers are interested, u can tag me . I can pass u the voucher. Its free! But u need to pay for the fake eyelashes which is $12.90 and must at least purchase 1 baju from there which cost $15-$20. (p/s the baju not uptodate wan lor!but no choice.heehee) the make up not bad. The service very good. The picture quality, I'll let u reader see the outcome soon, then u judge la hor. Then u'll get 2 free pictures. If u wana order more, $5 for each pic. I still have 15 vouchers to share ;) now where got free free anyhow oneee.

I went to NUH today to accompany mom to bring Aiman to the bone specialist. (eh,brape banyaak to daaah) His toe is fractured! I saw the Xray. Mcm first time gituk aku nampak bones retak- in real life. Haha. Then he re-apply his plaster on the toes and we went home. We sesat lor time balek nye. We took the bus to J.e yang go all the way to Esplanade. We stop at Hortpark and take the opposite bus to J.e back. Went to lot 1. Makan makan, then home sweet home. What a boring Tuesday, right? Haha. Anws, school's opening real soon. I cant wait to meet my classmates. Da rindu merindui ni. Heehee. I wonder if I still can wear the school skirt or not. Skg aku makan tak pena kenyang seh. I wonder whyyyyy.




YA AMPUN.
aku gembira aku da gain weight,
tapi kok excess fats nya cuma focus di perut sih?
bisa gilak ini.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...