Thursday, April 02, 2009

How I wished my life is like Febrin's. Gi visit orang je, da dpt 20 coins. Sigh.. Alangkah senang nye kalau hidop sebagai pet di pet society. Haha. I spend 3/4 of my noon on visiting friends giving them hugs and jokes and walk around the trees collect money.
.
.
Hrm, Im always scared of cats. But suddenly after I hold that kucing parsi kat Grandeur Fai, I kinda miss holding it. Hehe. Plus I tot of having one this lately. -_-' I even wana try and hold my bro's hamster. Thinking it would be as soft as that kucing parsi. Haha. But I didnt even touch that hamster la. I so geli one. Hmmmm. But persian cats are very ex la hor. I wonder if some people sell cats online? :D haha.
i miss him.
but i dont knw why i dont feel like talking to him anymore.
i love him.
but i dont know why nowadays i feel awkward loving him.
at times, i still feel like he's a stranger to me.
hmmm.
I really wants to go back to the past where everything's alright.
i really miss us.

yaniepuloveternity?
insyallah. :(



0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...